Unknown sources check box - Titanium Backup
Need help with the fis for this. TB shows this message
"Unknown sources check box under Settings -> Applications" - But I cannot see this setting. I installed Connectbot and went to the support site for TB. I have no idea how to open a shell and what am I supposed to type to enable? Is there a step-by-step process or video?
- 02-08-2013, 06:31 PM #2
- 05-01-2015, 12:15 AM #3
Re: �Unknown sources� check box - Titanium Backup
Wow! Platinum needs to clarify their error message!! VERY simple once you know to go to "security" NOT applications like it says. DUH..
Thanks for the screen shot.
- By chris mart in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:42 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:32 AM
- By lartomar2002 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:14 PM
- By JayGoat in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2011, 04:39 PM
- By williest311 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2010, 05:43 PM