Coming from GSIII and Desire HD
I am currently using GSIII and Desire HD. I want to sell both and get an international version of Note II. can anyone please tell me is it too big for me? can I use it without a problem?
P. S. I can use GSIII without a problem
Sent while flowing through space
- 02-09-2013, 02:02 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 02:42 PM #3
- 02-13-2013, 06:22 AM #5
Android user since the very first T-Mobile G1...
- 162 Posts
- 02-13-2013, 08:28 AM #6
Re: Coming from GSIII and Desire HD
I'd go to a store and pick one up but it really 'grows on you'... Here's what I did and helped me decide before I bought mine:
1) Pull out the specs from the net and make cardboard cutouts (in my case, I was coming from a GSII, so I made cutouts for GSIII and GN2)
2) Compare that in your hand, try to put it in your pockets, simulate the screen, etc.
And do believe it grows on you... trust me. The first couple of days I thought it was cool but big... then, it started to look and feel 'normal' to the point where picking up my GSII felt like holding a small iPod.
- By Yourdogsdead in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:39 PM
- By MrGutts in forum Inspire AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:08 PM
- By jeffmorr in forum Telus FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:49 PM
- By toddrules in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM