Just brought a note 2 & have a few questions

Dannnii13

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I just brought a new note 2 yesterday and when I brought it the sales assistants said to not update to 4.1.2 as it on his phone found that it was battery drain. Has anyone else had any problems with this and is it bug with the new update?
Also I cant seem to be able to change the home screen dock icons along the bottom?
Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The icons along the bottom you just press and hold and drag.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
a little bit more battery drain but certainly not enough to withhold the update in my opinion. Go to apps drawer and make sure the seeting is custom grid and then you can drag and drop or something like that. You tube has it if you need more info. The Nexus 4 is so easy to do, I forgot how on the Note 2...

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I just brought a new note 2 yesterday and when I brought it the sales assistants said to not update to 4.1.2 as it on his phone found that it was battery drain. Has anyone else had any problems with this and is it bug with the new update?
Also I cant seem to be able to change the home screen dock icons along the bottom?
Thanks

should be able to just drag the icon you want down to the home screen dock.....and yes just pretty much like the sg3.....i've found no appreciable battery drain since the update.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
2esa2ape.jpg
sy7u9yvu.jpg
Thanks for the help. Still can't change the dock icons but I going to do the update .

You can change the icons by hitting the menu button that's on the bottom left of the phone while its docked. I'm able to do this while on the screen with the calendar and weather widget. Once you hit menu, edit the shortcuts. You can add with the plus sign to the right and delete with the minus sign on the icons.

There is no way to change the bottom apps on the Page Buddy dock page since they are recommended applications. I disabled Buddy Pages though so I go the the dock you saw above. Below is the screen you can't change. Above is the one you can.

ga2ese2a.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.