Miracast or wifi direct games to computer or hdtv
Is there a way to wirelessly stream my phone to a hdtv or computer (which i would hook up by hdmi to my tv) for gaming? essentially use my phone as the controller while the game plays on the tv/computer. i would be trying to do this with high quality games such as need for speed or call of duty.
- 02-13-2013, 03:40 PM #2
- 02-26-2013, 03:40 AM #3
- 02-26-2013, 09:21 AM #4
Re: Miracast or wifi direct games to computer or hdtv
I don't think you have that option with the Nexus 4, but with GS3, as long as you're running the latest firmware, all you have to do is turn AllShare ON and your TV should recognize your phone... just let it 'share' the screen and voilá!
- 03-16-2013, 09:16 AM #5
- By Victor Novaes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2013, 01:28 AM
- By jjairal in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2012, 07:29 PM
- By brianpetty10 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:56 PM
- By quixoticelixer in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:34 PM
- By Soobs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:45 PM