How many GN2 owners also own Apple products?

How many Apple products do you personally own right now?

• Total voters

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Just curious. I personally own an iPad 3 retina. My son owns an iPhone 4S and my daughter owns the original iPad. But for me personally, I only have the iPad.

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I was an Apple everything supporter for the longest time, but I've seen the light now and have converted my ways and am now the owner of Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab 2 and am currently deciding on what to buy next, either a Galaxy 10.1 or a Nexus 7.... Also I think I have shown my wife the error of her ways because she now has the iPhone 5 but is moving to the Galaxy S4 upon its release.

Sent from September 25 1985

LordGreylock

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I was an all Apple guy until I bought my original Note, and now I've got a Note 2, I actually recently bought a Chromebook that I really liked, but I sold it for a Nexus 7 cuz I'd get more use out of a tablet.

I've got an Apple TV, a 27" iMac, an iPad 2 and an iPhone 5. I'll probably sell the iPad, I may hang on to my iPhone, I like having several types of devices to play around with. I've had several Windows Phones too. I've been transitioning more to Google services and devices lately as I've gotten real tired of Apple. I am really enjoying my Google stuff a lot more.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have TONS of electronics in my house, but the only two Apple products are an iPad 2 and Idon'tevenknowwhatgeneration iTouch.

xbltheshadow

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The only apple product I own is a 13" Macbook Air and I love it! Probably will never have an iPhone/iTouch, especially after owning a great device such as the Note 2! :)

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Apple stuff around my house: 2 iPads 3s, 1 iTouch, 2 ipod nano, 1 macbook

Android: 3 Droid X(wifi only), 1 Note 2, 1 SGS3, 1 Galaxy Tab.

The oddball being the Galaxy Tab with that stupid proprietary charging port that can only be charged in one room.

Sent from my SG Note 2 [Tapatalk]

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I personally only have a retina macbook pro, which I actually like quite a bit. However my family has a few ipads and one iPhone 5.

sent from my jelly bean flavored note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm anti-everything Apple.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

Same here.

I have a Note II and Motorola Xoom 2. My PC runs Windows 8 and I couldn't be happier. I'm not into paying double or even triple for less hardware computer wise.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trodecke

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
We've got quite the array. We've got a 27" iMac, an iPad 2, an iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, an iPhone 3GS (as a spare), an original iTouch, and an Apple TV. We're also looking at getting a 15" Retina MBP.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the biggest beast on the block.