- 1 Posts
I have a galaxy note 2. I just have been having trouble trying to receive notifications from twitter and email apps when I am driving on the road (not connected to wifi). But as soon as I connect to wifi the most recent notifications pop up. I was wondering if there was anything I was doing wrong? Please let me know what info you guys need. Thanks!
- 02-14-2013, 01:05 PM #2
- 02-14-2013, 04:05 PM #3
- 511 Posts
Re: notification troubles
If you're on the move, have you made sure your phone doesn't lose data connectivity? This could cause the notifications to be missing, too, and would explain why you get them as soon as you go on WiFi. Also, check if you haven't restricted any of the apps to WiFi-only background data (I did that accidentally for one of my apps and only got notifications when I opened them or was on WiFi).
- By cfouke01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:05 PM
- By pinoysw1mmer in forum T-Mobile Sidekick 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:34 AM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 02:58 PM
- By XXI in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:12 AM
- By StoneRyno in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 08:16 PM