Bluetooth headset problem

galanboyer

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I got my Note 2 3-4 weeks ago. Loving it so far but I am having one issue and I am wondering if others are experiencing the same problem.

When I got the N2 I also bought a Jawbone ICON HD headset. Everyone was telling me that they could not hear me. Read a lot of negative reviews on the ICON HD so I attributed the problem to the headset. Took the Jawbone back and got the Motorola Sliver Elite. It sounds like it is even worse. Most people tell me they can barely hear me. It sounds VERY muffled all the time. I know there is nothing in front of the headset mic. I am wondering if I have made a setting change but I can't image what it would be. Is anyone else experiencing problems like this?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I got my Note 2 3-4 weeks ago. Loving it so far but I am having one issue and I am wondering if others are experiencing the same problem.

When I got the N2 I also bought a Jawbone ICON HD headset. Everyone was telling me that they could not hear me. Read a lot of negative reviews on the ICON HD so I attributed the problem to the headset. Took the Jawbone back and got the Motorola Sliver Elite. It sounds like it is even worse. Most people tell me they can barely hear me. It sounds VERY muffled all the time. I know there is nothing in front of the headset mic. I am wondering if I have made a setting change but I can't image what it would be. Is anyone else experiencing problems like this?

Not here,, actually just the opposite. I am using rockfish hd stereo headphones and a friend of mine said he never heard a bluetooth device sound so good and clear. He wanted to know what I was using. He is not going to use them because he wants only 1 ear.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze