- 1 Posts
Bluetooth headset problem
I got my Note 2 3-4 weeks ago. Loving it so far but I am having one issue and I am wondering if others are experiencing the same problem.
When I got the N2 I also bought a Jawbone ICON HD headset. Everyone was telling me that they could not hear me. Read a lot of negative reviews on the ICON HD so I attributed the problem to the headset. Took the Jawbone back and got the Motorola Sliver Elite. It sounds like it is even worse. Most people tell me they can barely hear me. It sounds VERY muffled all the time. I know there is nothing in front of the headset mic. I am wondering if I have made a setting change but I can't image what it would be. Is anyone else experiencing problems like this?
- 02-14-2013, 04:52 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth headset problem
Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!love my evo.
- By wyattbiker in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2012, 06:38 AM
- By JayH#AC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:59 PM
- By Kaizmuth in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:28 AM
- By EnViiDisnuCCa in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:34 PM
- By antmarching.41 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM