- 2 Posts
LED message Indicator on Galaxy Note 2
The LED indicator on my wife's Galaxy Note 2 seems to have stopped working.
She used to get green LED notifications for messaging, blue for call/missed call, and red for low battery, but this feature stopped working today.
Anyone know a solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance,
- 02-15-2013, 07:41 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 08:35 AM #3
- 02-15-2013, 10:03 AM #4
Re: LED message Indicator on Galaxy Note 2
I'd test the LED out and see if it's still working.
Does it work with other notifications? If so, then there might be a setting that's been turned off. I know that there's a setting to turn off the red LED blinking while charging and/or recording video.
- 02-15-2013, 06:31 PM #5
- 02-15-2013, 09:53 PM #7
- 02-16-2013, 04:17 AM #8
- 02-16-2013, 04:33 AM #9
- 02-16-2013, 04:44 AM #10
- By skimmy08 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 32Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:29 PM
- By paleh0rse in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 80Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:44 PM
- By jangleton13 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 01:37 PM
- By kusyt91 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2012, 05:32 AM
- By TSTENS75 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:53 AM