Music players and headphones.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
What kind of set up for music are you guys rockin'? I use to use my Lg tone+ but now use Beats by dre wireless and the N.C Bose wireless ones. All sound awesome. My music player is poweramp. Love the equalizer settings and all the tweaks i can make to make my music perfect just how i wanna hear it. :thumbup::D As you can tell by my preference, i love wireless headphones that range in size. :D How about you guys? Wireless or wired? Ear buds or cans? Music Player? Share! :)

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Currently using PowerAmp as my player as it provides the most options that allow smooth playback. I like to sort by Artist and then by Album, and not all players do that so it limits my options.

As for headphones, currently using my old Apple buds until I can find a replacement. Most buds now a days are noise cancelling and I can't use those for work since I need to hear people around me. Makes it hard to find a proper set of buds with music control without noise cancelling.

I had some recommendations on the ZAGG smartbuds, but that wire system doesn't suit my tastes. It really is annoying around the neck and ears with wires everywhere.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Currently using PowerAmp as my player as it provides the most options that allow smooth playback. I like to sort by Artist and then by Album, and not all players do that so it limits my options.

As for headphones, currently using my old Apple buds until I can find a replacement. Most buds now a days are noise cancelling and I can't use those for work since I need to hear people around me. Makes it hard to find a proper set of buds with music control without noise cancelling.

I had some recommendations on the ZAGG smartbuds, but that wire system doesn't suit my tastes. It really is annoying around the neck and ears with wires everywhere.

I got an email about those. Zagg claims their awesome and that they're the "best sounding" that if their not they'll give you money back. Bold statement lol. Also have you looked at the iphone 5 headphones? They sound great.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Rockfish bluetooth hd stereo headphones. Nothing but wireless

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Bose IE2 earbuds. Love them. Gel tips stay in ear and are comfortable. I easily forget their on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys found compatible headphones with volume and mic controls like the stock ones? I only find iphone compatible versions.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I got an email about those. Zagg claims their awesome and that they're the "best sounding" that if their not they'll give you money back. Bold statement lol. Also have you looked at the iphone 5 headphones? They sound great.

I got mine free a while ago, they were a throw in for ordering so many ZAGG shields at once. The sound is good on them, I just hate the cord system. It's their innovation, and I'm sure most people won't mind it, just not comfortable for me.

I tried the new iPhone 5 headphones before I returned my iPhone 5. They're a decent set, exactly what I need really, but they only work on the iPhone. The volume control won't work on Android. :(

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I feel the stock ear buds are great and will be just as good as any other ear buds in a $40 price range. I can't find anything better with volume and a pause skip button unless you go into the $60 to $80 price range. If you're going to spend that you mind as well get the $120 head phones that come with the Android app. If you're not planning on spending that much then really, you are not going to notice much of a difference. The stock EHS60 ear buds are just that good and can be bought for around 8 bucks. The only thing I feel the stock ear buds lack is durability but the price makes up for that.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Lg tone with google play music or slacker. I also picked up a pair of knock off beats for $5 that sound better than the real thing

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys found compatible headphones with volume and mic controls like the stock ones? I only find iphone compatible versions.

My stock ones are still in out of the box state. Never used them because I use bluetooth. I really don't understand why anyone would use anything else but wireless,, that's just me. In any case I will hold on to the stock ones because they really are very nice.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I feel the stock ear buds are great and will be just as good as any other ear buds in a $40 price range. I can't find anything better with volume and a pause skip button unless you go into the $60 to $80 price range. If you're going to spend that you mind as well get the $120 head phones that come with the Android app. If you're not planning on spending that much then really, you are not going to notice much of a difference. The stock EHS60 ear buds are just that good and can be bought for around 8 bucks. The only thing I feel the stock ear buds lack is durability but the price makes up for that.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

My stock ones are still in out of the box state. Never used them because I use bluetooth. I really don't understand why anyone would use anything else but wireless,, that's just me. In any case I will hold on to the stock ones because they really are very nice.

What cell provider are you guys w/? My note 2 didnt come with headphones.. :confused:

Manuel La Bor

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Winamp, though the latest update has introduced major skipping if its not the last app you were using when you lock the screen. Aside from that it's still my favorite player, and of course google music for the other 5k songs that I can't fit on the phone.

As for headphones I am currently using 2, a kinivio bluetooth headphone for work and a Koss Portapro set for home.

While on long drives I stream music to my belkin bluetooth receiver which plugs into my aux jack. Works pretty well so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Use Google play music everyday listening to some rise against and dropkick Murphys. My earphones are klipsch s42A. These are some of the best earphones that you can get for around $100.

sent from my jelly bean flavored note 2

Twiztid Tim

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
What kind of set up for music are you guys rockin'? I use to use my Lg tone+ but now use Beats by dre wireless and the N.C Bose wireless ones. All sound awesome. My music player is poweramp. Love the equalizer settings and all the tweaks i can make to make my music perfect just how i wanna hear it. :thumbup::D As you can tell by my preference, i love wireless headphones that range in size. :D How about you guys? Wireless or wired? Ear buds or cans? Music Player? Share! :)

Im running power amp vrs 1.1 with beats audio thru a pair of skullcandy hesh II cans with a single wire on an evo design the sound is unreal and i find myself walking around jamming to metal looking like im bout to launch an f.16 off an air craft carrier! but it sounds so good idc. all the apps i got for free from either blackmart alpa or 4shared you must have root for the beats and there are two apps in blackmart one almost bricked my phone when i installed it! that partic beats app has a warning before you install dont use that one use the other the installer one i think! p.s. if you decide to buy a pair of skullc. dont go with the skullcrusher go for the hesh II they cost the same around 70 bones! but the hesh II blow the s.crushers away in sound quality! they are also bout 200 bones cheaper than beats by dre.and come with a bag and you can use the earphone cable to audio out to say a car stereo or other device were the skullcrushers are fixed and has a dumb amp thing that eats bat. fast and gets in your way! well thats my set up hope this helps someone! keep rocking..............................................................................................................METAL! pss the beats audio app is not a player it just makes the sound quality sound better and kicks on when you plug in headphones sklcndy hsh II + poweramp + beats audio = one happy camper! now if i can just get s off on evo d. foe g:cool: