Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: Music players and headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    one does the job for its price that wont break your wallet.
    Excellent for budget headphones.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Which bluetooth headphones do you guys recommend?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Which bluetooth headphones do you guys recommend?
    If your on a less then $100 budget then the Lg tone 730 are the best imo. They are great. Their about $60 on Amazon and they're awesome for music and decent for voice calls.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2

Those LG Tone 730 look great! Few questions if you don't mind.

How's the battery life? Are they noise cancelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Bose IE2 earbuds. Love them. Gel tips stay in ear and are comfortable. I easily forget their on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    my Bose are the best in ear buds I've ever used

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-Mike View Post
    my Bose are the best in ear buds I've ever used
    The IE2 that I also have?

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Thanks I'll check the LG Tone. Been wanting an affordable bluetooth headphone to listen to podcasts and music while walking the dog. Cables always get in the way.

Thanks I'll check the LG Tone. Been wanting an affordable bluetooth headphone to listen to podcasts and music while walking the dog. Cables always get in the way.
    I use Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth headphones when working out. I think they were $70 from Jaybird directly and are designed with an active lifestyle in mind.

Edit - $90 on Amazon so a little higher than I anticipated. Still worth it though if you want to be slightly active or really active.

Couldn't agree with you more...using the same setup....insane!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I
    I use Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth headphones when working out. I think they were $70 from Jaybird directly and are designed with an active lifestyle in mind.

Edit - $90 on Amazon so a little higher than I anticipated. Still worth it though if you want to be slightly active or really active.

had them,, took them back in a few days. Battery life is horrible. 4 to 6 hours of actual music play time. Rockfish hd headphones cost 60,, no buds so you don't have to stick in your ears and the battery is outstanding. 13 hours of actual music playtime and,,, a 5 setting equalizer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I

had them,, took them back in a few days. Battery life is horrible. 4 to 6 hours of actual music play time. Rockfish hd headphones cost 60,, no buds so you don't have to stick in your ears and the battery is outstanding. 13 hours of actual music playtime and,,, a 5 setting equalizer.

I like those but like my Motorola S305 the foam padding feels too warm during activity. Are those for active lifestyle though?

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    Those LG Tone 730 look great! Few questions if you don't mind.

How's the battery life? Are they noise cancelling?
    Ask away! To answer some common questions. They use Bluetooth 3.0,(pairing is so easy) they last a good 10hrs of use. As for noise cancelling, with the ears buds that are already on the headset, they kinnda suck. But if you replace the stock ones with the bigger ear buds they give you, noise cancelling will be much better(sound too!) And i hate cables too lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the info, I'll be picking one up. 10 hrs is perfect, I just need them lasting one days of use.
    SenseMonkey likes this.

I

That should be "Rocketfish" not Rockfish.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Ridin' a Note 2 blast
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by universeand View Post
    That should be "Rocketfish" not Rockfish.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Oh my,, thanks. Lol

love my evo.
    SenseMonkey likes this.

I like those but like my Motorola S305 the foam padding feels too warm during activity. Are those for active lifestyle though?

I wear these 9 hours a day and they are so lite you hardly feel they are there. I use them at the gym, never any issues. Comes with extra set of pads but so far, 6 months in I have not needed to change them.

love my evo.
    Eclipse2K likes this.

I wear these 9 hours a day and they are so lite you hardly feel they are there. I use them at the gym, never any issues. Comes with extra set of pads but so far, 6 months in I have not needed to change them.

That's good to hear. May need a pair then.

To tell the truth, I don't listen to music through my Note 2 only because I usually carry an Ipod, one of my portable amplifiers and either an IEM or closed headphone. Yeah, it may sound a bit snobbish, but the quality of sound is better. You just can't really tell the difference unless you A-B the equipment. As far as listening when I am at my desk, I just run everything from my computer through dedicated DACs and headphone amplifiers.

FWIW, if anyone wants to get into an expensive hobby, you should go to the HeadFi forum. It's right up there with photography equipment. If your happy with your music from a Note 2 the way it is, stay away from the site otherwise your wallet will suffer....

Kinivio bluetooth headphones are 30 bucks on amazon regularly, I got a ten dollar off promo on a gift pair for my brother thru newegg for Christmas.

Been using them for almost a year and the battery life is still 8+ hours at max volume. Clear call quality and good voice pickup + pretty good sound quality for a 30 dollar set. It ain't as good as my koss porta pros but it is perfect for 4 hours of janitorial work and walking 3 miles each way every day for almost a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    serpico likes this.

Best part of my bluetooth headphones use is I always pay extra 15 dollars for best buy insurance. It's for 2 years. I always replace them at least twice in that time frame even if it's the slightest little issue , because I can. Best part is if there is a newer pair I want I go in, tell them I need a replacement,, I then can pick any pair I want and just pay the difference or,, like I last did,, returned the Jaybird set because they were horrible,, grabbed my current set and actually got money back. Yes, I make sure I get my money's worth out of that 15 dollars. If you end up getting a different brand you must pay the 15 again but totally worth it.

love my evo.
    SenseMonkey likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

I picked up the Kinivo as well from amazon. They arrived just now and I'm charging them up. I walk the dog a few times a day and listen to podcasts so don't need high end wireless for now. My Ipod classic doesn't have bluetooth either. For $29 it works pretty good. I couldn't find the LG Tone 730 locally.
    Last edited by serpico; 02-20-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12