Backup App Data?
Is there a way to backup application data?
I'm about to do a factory reset, and usually I do restore all applications and settings manually, but it would be nice if I could do this automatically.
Under Back up and reset I do see the "Automatic restore" feature, but it has never worked properly for me. After doing a factory reset I go and check this option off, setup my account and then begin installing applications. My settings are never restored, so I'm not quite sure what that option does.
If anyone has any recommendations, I appreciate it. Note, I'm not rooted.
- 02-16-2013, 05:15 PM #2
- 02-16-2013, 07:37 PM #3
Re: Backup App Data?
If you're not rooted, there's a new app for that. Carbon backup. .
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.....And now, the almighty, powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 4................
- 02-17-2013, 12:00 AM #5
- By dguidry12 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:14 AM
- By sbudaj in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:53 PM
- By aapold in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2011, 09:24 AM
- By kraisydave in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 05:33 PM
- By bjones521 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2011, 09:27 AM