Timesheet app?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have an app they like for keeping track of their time? i get paid hourly, but i dont actually clock in at work, so I need an app i can check in with. I picked 3 random ones from the Play store...

Android Time Care

TimeClock Free

and Time Recording

installed all of them, going to give it a shot

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I use time sheet for work and email it in aft the end of the week I use quick office pro and downloaded my paper spread sheet into the program. Works well and easy to use

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
is "time sheet" the name of the app?

So far with just a tiny bit of use the "Time Recording - Timesheet App" by DynamicG is my favorite by far

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes 15 bucks may be steep but it does pay for itself if you plan on using it every week

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

braden01

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I had also been looking for some good timesheet application that supports android and then came across Replicon Touch, that supports blackberry, android platforms. I had been using this nice and easy to use application, so would definitely suggest having a look at it for sure.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The app I use is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamicg.timerecording

It has a lot of cool features. The main thing I like is that say I get to work at 6:55pm, but I forget to "check in" on the app until 7:30pm, I can go back and edit the check in time. And when I go on Break you can set the Break button to auto insert a certain time or just time intervals. Like I hit the break button and it just puts me on break for 30 minutes.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use timeclock - time tracker. I bill by the hour and this app lets me set up all my clients and projects by client. I use it every day and it syncs with a website that let's me print reports. Might be more than your looking for but maybe check it out.

Sent from my Really Big Phone