How much does your battery drain overnight?
I am curious how much everyone's battery drains overnight. Mine usually goes down 10-15%,though I do sync frequently. For Reference, my thunderbolt with extended battery was about the same, however Phil mentioned that the HTC Thunderbolt became an uncharged brick overnight, so there are varying results.
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
- 02-20-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 02-20-2013, 11:19 AM #3
- 3,057 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much does your battery drain overnight?
Whether my old Thunderbolt or now Note 2, I lose approx. 3-5% over night (8 hours). Always on LTE (no Wi-Fi ever; it's always off) and only one GMail account (e-mail only) syncing and Beweather every three hours.
- 02-20-2013, 11:44 AM #4
- By Touchpaddle in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:21 PM
- By patruns in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:38 PM
- By johndabeast in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 04-06-2011, 06:20 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 58Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:18 PM
- By Juice#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:51 PM