jellybean 4.1.2 update problem

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting shorter battery life after the update? before the update I was getting 1 day battery life but now I only get about 22 hours without much use

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going to update to 4.1.2 if they don't at least let us know they are working on the problem and that they will fix it. I've heard up to 30% battery loss. But on average is 15%. That's still way to much.

Email Samsung about this, let them know we need a fix. I'm sending them emails weekly about this issue. It's just to big of an issue to let it go. It seems allot of people are not taking action. So please, take action and email them, call customer support at least once about the problem. I'm sure Samsung is aware but they won't fix it unless more people complain.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not that the battery life isn't fantastic on 4.1.1 but coming from a RAZR Maxx HD I'm not always impressed when my phone ends the day with 30% battery. Sure, this phone is superior and I accept the bigger screen and better hardware will take the battery up but I can't afford for it to become any worse because of an update. I don't carry a spare battery around with me and I do a lot of texting and web surfing so I need the phone to last.

Thankfully Verizon hasn't given it to us yet.