- 02-24-2013, 06:54 PM #2
- 02-24-2013, 08:32 PM #4
- 02-24-2013, 09:10 PM #5
- 02-24-2013, 10:34 PM #6
- 02-24-2013, 10:36 PM #7
- 02-24-2013, 10:53 PM #8
Re: 2nd Battery?
Would you say they perform any better than the stock ones? I really like the brand but ive been happy with my battery on the note 2 anyway so will probably only buy them if there if they last ever so slightly longer over stock?
It's a shame about the unfortunate naming of the brand "*Anker" though :rolleyes:
- 02-24-2013, 11:20 PM #9
- 02-25-2013, 01:17 AM #10
- 02-25-2013, 06:16 AM #11
- 02-27-2013, 06:52 PM #12
Re: 2nd Battery?
Just thought I'd add that I find thr Mugen Power batteries to be the best.
They are very pricey though. They offer an extended battery and a normal sized one. Thr normal sized one is usually a fair bit more powerful than stock, but given tbr already top quality battery samsung used, thr mugen one is only 100mah more in capacity so prob only a few % better than stock. The extended battery will probably double your battery life.
Given the price, I prefer the Anker ones. (Will never get the extended battery though as I don't want the extra bulk).
I just thought I'd mention the mugen batteries because, if you have the money, I seriously think they're the best quality ones available.
- By ttens in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
- By jcarson13 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
- By lazymac in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 45Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:33 PM
- By ragnarokx in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
- By crazy_vag in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:29 AM