- 1 Posts
galaxy note 2 video problem's.
I have a galaxy note 2. It used to use the samsung media player with youtube and all videos so I could minimize the videos and have them run in the background. Also I could use the s pen when using youtube and other videos to preview the videos. Then the samsung device asked me which device I wanted to use to watch the video I picked the internet app it now stays on it and will not let me use the samsung video player. Can anyone help please? I know it can use the default video player because I have already done so. Also I have tried app management to reset it but it did not help. There has to be a setting some where that I can change it. Please help.
- 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: galaxy note 2 video problem's.
on my Facebook .i can't use other video player to watch.even i uninstall many time also cannot.
the default player is by photo. i go setting app manager can't find the app photo or gallery.
reset app preferences also cannot. how can i change it. last nite still can use it.
i use mx player to all video.other video is ok.just only Facebook cannot.
- By Dan Brown1 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 12-21-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Toasty61 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:32 AM
- By Markus Ferrell in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2013, 08:39 PM
- By morrow143 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:23 AM
- By instead in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:20 PM