- 119 Posts
What app you disabled in non-rooted stock rom?
Google gracefully gave us the ability to disable apps without rooting your phone. I have few app that I disabled and it listed as
Tmo Name Id
So far, nothing causing problems. Keep in mind, if you disable that app, it will disappear from your app drawer but remain in the phone. To get it back, you have to enable it.
I am curious what did you disabled on non-rooted stock rom.
I am sure I be hearing a lot from Verizon people since big red like to add so much crapware in the phone.
Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
- 02-26-2013, 04:21 AM #2
- 02-26-2013, 07:28 AM #3
- 02-26-2013, 10:58 AM #4
- 03-02-2013, 04:21 AM #5
- 03-02-2013, 03:00 PM #6
- 192 Posts
Re: What app you disabled in non-rooted stock rom?
For Documents in the Cloud, CloudOn is great. Plus it's official from Microsoft. Only negative is the relience on the cloud. Without the cloud I use KingSoft Office. Free and 100x better than Polaris.
On disabling application note, here's my list:
- 1 Contacts (Rogers bloatware)
- 1 Number (Rogers bloatware)
- com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks (I don't want my bookmarks messed with)
- Game Hub
- Games (Rogers bloatware)
- Learning Hub
- Polarios Office
- Ringbacks (Rogers bloatware)
- Ringtones (Rogers bloatware)
- S Suggest
- Shop (Rogers bloatware)
- Video Hub
- VM Plus (Rogers bloatware)
Lot of carrier bloatware included in the firmware. Basically only kept one service from my carrier, which is account details, billing, etc.
- 03-02-2013, 06:07 PM #7
- 1,245 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:26 AM
- By scoobdude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 286Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:12 PM
- By stevebeck22 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
- By cle0950 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
- By shanshor in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:54 AM