- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 + Proclip USB car dock = Audio/OTG?
So I did a quick search and didn't find anything conclusive, so that's why I'm starting a thread. I want to buy a Note 2, but the biggest thing holding me back from upgrading from my iPhone 4 is that I use the every day while I'm driving and I love it's ease of use. Just dock the phone in, and press play. It charges the phone and I have audio out as well. I'm looking for that same kind of experience with the Note 2. The ONLY docks that have potential are the Proclip dock and the iBolt dock. (I don't plan on using a case, and I want to avoid using bluetooth or the headphone jack for audio)
iBolt dock - still in the "preorder" stage, but it supports charging and audio out via one cable, although that cable you have to plug in yourself
- you can buy it now, and it has one usb cable plug built into the dock itself, so you just dock the phone
My $300 question is, does the Proclip dock support audio/aux out via the usb plug? 4/5 pin? OTG?
- 02-26-2013, 09:19 AM #2
- 38 Posts
- JEDI MASTER
Re: Galaxy Note 2 + Proclip USB car dock = Audio/OTG?
You can prolly get an answer from proclipusa if noone here has it yet. Their support is fantastic! Once you buy from them, you have a direct link in confirming emails from them. They ususally answer in less than 4 hours
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forumsso little to learn and so much time - wait.....reverse that.....
- By cafleming1987 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: 03-09-2013, 07:40 AM
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2013, 09:54 AM
- By secrtagnt in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2012, 02:58 PM
- By heresy_fnord in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
- By dd7 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:43 PM