- 107 Posts
Charging quit working temporarily...
Hi all, I thought I would try out my cheapo dock I got for my office today. I plugged my phone in and it started charging then quit. I unplugged and plugged back in and tried a few more times..it then started only registering as a usb and not charging. Then, I tried just my charger and it did not register it at all. Tried another charger same thing. I restarted and tried regular charger and it is ok now. Dock still won't work -starts charging then stops and doesn't start again. But as of now my phone is charging with the regular cable. Has anyone had anything like this happen? Is this a sign that my charging port is bad or something? It does not seem to wiggle at all. Just don't understand why I had to restart the phone to get it to register that the cable is plugged in.
Here is the link to the dock
Pocket Data Sync Charger Cradle Dock for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 White | eBay
Thanks for any input
- By Just a Guy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2012, 12:54 PM
- By MolecularGraph in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:13 PM
- By smurph#AC in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:19 AM
- By toll in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
- By cpalmer2k in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2010, 06:16 PM