So lost! installed Carbon backup...
I have a win 7 machine. installed the carbon app. did a backup and chose USB. I've NO IDEA where in the heck the backup has been saved. i can't find a data directory for Carbon. HELP!!!!Samsung Note 2 and Nexus 7
- 02-26-2013, 07:46 PM #2
- 02-26-2013, 10:09 PM #4
- 170 Posts
Re: So lost! installed Carbon backup...
It doesn't say where the files are installed on Windows. If you go through and backup to an external SD you can see the folder there. I'm guessing on Windows it's in the AppData folder if it's not in My Documents folder.
However, even if you don't see the folder if you plug in via USB and go to restore, you'll see all the apps listed that you backed up.
- By theforerunner in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:51 AM
- By spencer0279 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2011, 05:52 AM
- By lovy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 28Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:34 PM
- By slinky317 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM
- By MissLaniS in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2010, 03:16 PM