Screen protector options and clear vs. matte

RobE2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a matte screen protector on my current phone, and I think it helps a lot for outside viewing, but I've read many reviews of matte protectors complaining of degraded image quality when used with high resolution screens. Anyone have any experience with matte/anti-glare protectors on the Note 2? And, matte or clear, is there a preferred brand? I will probably get some kind of protection just because I tend to drop my phone into my pocket with other random items, and I'm leaning towards anti-glare because it'll see a lot of outdoor use, but it depends on what the anti-glare does to image quality. Thanks.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I've got a spigen sgp ultra crystal on my note 2. Does the jon of preserving the clarity a lot better than zaggs hd screen protector. Its cheaper than zagg and better. So i recommend it. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I used the Moshi iVisor AG screen protectors on my Skyrocket, S3, and now my Note 2. While I loved using this anti-glare screen protector on my Skyrocket and S3, and the fact that it's able to be washed and reused, I cannot say the same for using it on my N2. Unlike my previous two phones, the way they've cut this protector for the N2 leaves some of the glass vulnerable still. There is such a huge gap between the bezel and protector that I emailed Moshi asking if that's how it's supposed to be cut or if I bought one that wasn't cut right. Indeed, this is how the screen protector is supposed to fit the N2 and I HATE it. On the other two phones, the protector was flush along the bezel. Also, I don't care as much for the anti-glare protectors on my N2 as I did on my S3 and Skyrocket because it really reduces the quality of what I'm viewing whether it be pictures or videos and leaves me feeling like I need glasses. I'll include pics so you can see for yourself how badly cut the Moshi AG is. I went back to AT&T to find a different screen protector, but they're only offering anti-glare ones right now.

DSC_0099_zpsc5ebf9ac.jpg

DSC_0101_zpsca4b5c64.jpg

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This has been great. 3 for 10 bucks and never one bubble when you apply.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362165924054.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362165924054.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 44

RobE2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I think I will start with iSmooth since its inexpensive and well-rated. I guess I'll wait and see if glare is an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair