If you bought a Small or Medium FlyGrip: Free replacement

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just found this out. FlyGrip has a redesign for the small and medium sizes and will replace, for free, any user with a Note 2. Below is their note from Oct 10, 2012, with the details about the exchange or refund. FlyGrip has such great customer service and is American manufactured.

Published on Oct 10, 2012

NOTE: The portrait and landscape kickstand for the Note 2 work well with the Large sized Flygrip. Medium and Small Flygrips do not have enough of an angle on the kickstand to keep a a big phone like the Note 2 upright. We have finalized a solution over the last few days (November 22), and are taking the necessary steps to produce the fix. It may take 1-2 months (maybe sooner). I apologize for this oversight, but I assure you were are foing everything to fix it. Anyone who has ordered a small or medium for the Note 2 and wish to have the kickstand feature work can 1. Return their size for a Large (which works), 2. Return completely for a refund 3. Wait a little longer, enjoy the one handed use until we have the final fix made and we will do an exchange at that time

When Flygrip was invented, the largest phone that existed was a 4.3", and all sizes of Flygrip worked with phones that size..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae