Zedge no longer compatible with our phones???

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I went to the play store to reget it and received this message "
This app is incompatible with your AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I317."

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Also this is what I get if I go to the play store on my phone instead of my pc

a3y2ame7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not getting that either. What is Straight Talk? Is there something about that that could be leading to certain app restrictions?

Just for zengiggles, what is your model number in Settings -> About Phone?

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Att probably blocked it out...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/02/yhydemut.jpg
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Can carriers really block applications? I know they can add bloatware to the phones, but they can't possible block applications can they? This might totally change my opinion on Android if they really can do this.

I already hate the fact they can add bloatware, but blocking applications is too far. It would leave me speechless.

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Can carriers really block applications? I know they can add bloatware to the phones, but they can't possible block applications can they? This might totally change my opinion on Android if they really can do this.

I already hate the fact they can add bloatware, but blocking applications is too far. It would leave me speechless.

Google wallet and Verizon. Look into it. Blocked on the play store although they claim it isn't them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think AT&T blocks this. I have it on my AT&T gn2 and have had no issues. Call your carrier Smart Talk.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

sprint and foxfi.... another example

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance