Otterbox Commuter case + Innocell 4500mAh + Surface holster - Will this work?

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
"This product is not compatible with Seidio's SURFACE? with Metal Kickstand, ACTIVE? with Metal Kickstand, SURFACE? Holster, or ACTIVE? Holster."
That was copied from your first link, so I'm guessing that they will not go together nicely.

EDIT: Just realized you had an otterbox on there too. I still don't think that that is going to work. Just a guess though.

cgordonn

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has two holsters for the Galaxy Note 2. The Innocase version and the Active case version, with the Active case version being slightly larger then the Innocase version. I own both as well as an Otterbox Commuter case, which sadly is too large to fit even the larger Active case holster.

I recently purchased a "Lloyd" TPU case from the Andoidcentral Store and this case fits perfectly into the Innocase holster. The Seidio Active case is nice, but there are two shortcomings that I wish Seidio would fix once and for all. First, their use of flimsy silicone instead of a much stiffer TPU material. Second, the polycarbonate outer shell doesn't cover the top of the phone, which leaves the silicone under skin exposed. When you attemp to one handed holster the phone and snap it in place, the holsters top latch pushes the silicone skin off the top of the phone. This is poor design which has been around since the Active cases first came out for the iPhone.

Recently purchased the Otterbox Commuter case. Now, I'm looking at extending the battery with this product from Seidio

SEIDIO | Innocell Extended Life Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

And, I was also looking at a holster for the whole combo

SEIDIO | SURFACE Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

My question is, will this all go together "nicely?"