How Do I get my Keyboard Back!
I Don't Know What I Pressed But I Lost MY KEYBOARD AND All Ihave is the s-pen writing PAD ON the Bottom. How Do I get the input Method Back to MY keyboard? Sorry for cAPS But this is how its Conning up.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-06-2013, 05:19 PM #2
Re: How Do I get my Keyboard Back!
I have used stock keyboard in a while but there is a button to press, that is all. Try open up settings on your keyboard,, (pad) and look for the option,, it's there somewhere.
Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!love my evo.
- 03-06-2013, 06:07 PM #3
- 03-06-2013, 06:23 PM #4
- By m_mcgranahan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2013, 12:41 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 03:33 AM
- By toothdoc4 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:53 PM
- By mwclaunch in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:01 PM
- By scorn001 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:54 AM