Tempered glass screen protector

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried a temperd glass screen protector and a otterbox defender, after taking the otterbox's protextor out? Ive been thinking abough getting a zagg in place of otterbox's screen but I have read that the s pen messes the zagg up. Any help would be appreciated.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Let us know how it is, i like the 9H rating on it. Im just annoyed with otterbox screen protector how it dosent touch the screen.

Tunji99

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the otterbox defender on my N2, and the Clarivue tempered glass. I did punch out the screen protector the defender came with. I just didn't like it.

The defender with tempered glass screen protector work just fine. The case creeks a bit when pulled on the side edges. But, I a hear there is an electrical tape trick to get rid of that. The Clarivue screen protector doesn't full cover the screen. A part of the bottom is slightly exposed. But the good news is there is no loss of sensitive on the scren itself. You can hardly even tell that its on, feels just like glass.

The only thing I don't like is it seems to glare quite a bit in the sun.

I also had the Xgear tempered glass screen protector. But that didn't work so well. Lots of difficulty scrolling. However it did a better job of covering the entire screen, and it got rid of the creaking on the defender case without the builtin screen protector.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
What about the mime tempered glass? Ive had zagg on other phones and loved them just heard bad stuff about the note 2 zagg with the s pen scratching the protector. The only thing im worried about putting a tempered glass screen protector on my note 2 with a otterbox is it wont hold the phone as tight and will let it slide around in the case. Other than that Im just tired of the screen protector in my otterbox. Ive heard and read that otterbox is revising the defender but rhey haven't said what they are revising. I might wait on it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
What about the mime tempered glass? Ive had zagg on other phones and loved them just heard bad stuff about the note 2 zagg with the s pen scratching the protector. The only thing im worried about putting a tempered glass screen protector on my note 2 with a otterbox is it wont hold the phone as tight and will let it slide around in the case. Other than that Im just tired of the screen protector in my otterbox. Ive heard and read that otterbox is revising the defender but rhey haven't said what they are revising. I might wait on it.

Didn't not come today but it should definitely be here tomorrow.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!