- 03-08-2013, 09:05 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Re: View files owhen plug into windows pc
1. Use a different USB cable.
2. Use a different USB port on your desktop computer.
3. Download the Windows driver for your model of the Note2 from the Samsung website and reinstall the driver.
If these all fail, use Kies Air or AirDroid to look at your phone's files using your wireless network (assuming you have one) and your browser.
- 03-08-2013, 09:07 AM #3
- By WarER4X in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM
- By nathan.graff in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:38 PM
- By kemetblk in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:50 PM
- By epiphone_74 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:23 AM
- By sniffs in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:44 AM