- 03-11-2013, 10:27 AM #2
- 517 Posts
Re: sdcard disconnected
Have you tried to read your card in a computer? Does it still work? Note 2 has a known issue with SanDisk SD cards (especially 32GB ones) built prior to December 2012, but I've not seen a report with Verbatim's.
I'd try the following:
1) Try to use a different SD card. Does it mount properly? If so, then I'd rule out a problem with your phone and go with a problem with the card itself.
2) Try to read the card in a computer. Does it work? If so, try formatting it with FAT32 (you'd be limited to 4GB files but that seems to be the most compatible format)
Let us know how it goes.
- 03-11-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 05-22-2011, 03:41 AM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:59 AM
- By evilp8ntballer7#AC in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
- By mischief316 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:12 PM