Visit site

rmrm1314

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Multi Window Compatible Apps & User Guide

1.JW-bible NWT
2. mem calculator lite
3. Lecture recordings
(the developer of 'Lecture notes etc' made some modifications: - Lecture recordings no longer come up as an add-on to Lecture notes they are an independent app )
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am having trouble posting the google links here so I will post them in 3 separate posts, sorry

Last edited:

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

1.JW-bible NWT
2. mem calculator lite
3. Lecture recordings
(the developer of 'Lecture notes etc' made some modifications: - Lecture recordings no longer come up as an add-on to Lecture notes they are an independent app )
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am having trouble posting the google links here so I will post them in 3 separate posts, sorry

Added, thanks!

foot_loose

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the list. Is Office Suite Pro the only office app that is multi-window compatible? And can these apps work on multi-window supporting Samsung devices other than Note II?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the list. Is Office Suite Pro the only office app that is multi-window compatible? And can these apps work on multi-window supporting Samsung devices other than Note II?

Yes the multiwindow feature works on other Samsung devices;) as for the office suite, poloris office 5 is a multiwindow supported app.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

My pleasure. CloudOn is another office suite that's compatible. If I find that an app is only compatible with a certain device or on a certain carrier, it's marked as so. If you find that I'm missing any info, please let me know.

rmrm1314

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

I also experienced your frustration I dont like Polaris office I like Office Suite pro but would appreciate more variety. I sometimes use Evernote to edit WordDocs as an alternative to Office Suite.

Solitaire Megapack. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tesseractmobile.solitairemulti&token=aVn3TTcp
-another strange Playstore arrangement it comes up as a paid app on the google play website but it's free within the Google Playstore app for android

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

network signal. info. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=de.android.telnet&token=A1fzZRwr.

comes up in my MW tray however does not appear to have real mw features ( resizability) on my device (samsung galaxy note 10.1 and carrier(non-Verizon).

Would smn pls check if their device allows MW ? thx

Yup, it shows in my MW panel but always uses full screen. If they get it working, let me know & I'll add it to the list then.

wcharon

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Trying to edit the MultiWindow bar to include SPlanner but doesn,t work... Seems that it is not compatible... Funny....

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Trying to edit the MultiWindow bar to include SPlanner but doesn,t work... Seems that it is not compatible... Funny....

Ya, isn't it funny that they didn't make all of their own apps compatible with their own feature?

foot_loose

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

I also experienced your frustration I dont like Polaris office I like Office Suite pro but would appreciate more variety. I sometimes use Evernote to edit WordDocs as an alternative to Office Suite.

I thought Evernote is something like S note. Can it edit word docs too without losing the formatting?