How to play the previous song

alankchan

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am using the standard headsets that came with my Note 2 and would like to know how I can skip to the previous song by using the headsets button. I always thought triple clicking it will do it but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I used to install a headsets app before but already removed it so I dont know whether installing the app messed up the button controls.

Alan.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello Alan,

Unfortunately, no, the app didn't mess up your controls. I'm not sure if it's the headset or the phone itself, but triple-clicking does NOT play the previous track :( The only actions that work are one click to play/pause, two for next track.

UPDATE: It's most likely NOT the headset, since it works great (save for the volume rocker, which doesn't) in my iPod. One click to play/pause, two for next track, two-clicks-and-hold to fast forward, three clicks to previous track, three-clicks-and-hold to rewind.

I'm sooooo missing the previous track combo because I do use it a lot hehe especially when I just want to play the same song over and over and over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy