Survivor cases

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Any one interested in these cases? Im thinking about buying some bulk and selling them cheaper with shipping than whats on here. And they would be shipping in the us so they would ship way faster when I get them in!
http://www.theideasforgift.com/en/s...0-survivor-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note2.html
20130129312_4_.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Its a case that comes with a holster you can put it face in or face out ill post pictures tonight supposed to be better than the defender.

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
If I buy in bulk ill get a multitude of colors and also the cheaper i can sell them for but I am not going to buy in bulk unless I have enough people interested too risky of an investment imo I mean I could order 1 or I could order 1000 it all depends on how many people are interested I already bought one for me and my wife.

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I can pull up some rough numbers. If I had 25 people that was interested I could do it for about 25 bucks shipped to your house it would just take a little bit of time for me to get them to my house due to customs then by priority mail with a tracking number/with out a tracking number would be like 2.50 cheaper I believe.all of the cases have a black core but the rubber can be black, grey, red, blueish, burnt orange, pink, white. The more I buy the cheaper I can make it. Most places are selling these for 30-40 bucks and then adding shipping. I would only be making a couple of bucks for doing all of the leg work vs the 100%+ at least profit the other companies make.

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok got the case in. Got one for my wife. Bought her a pink and black one bought myself a white on white case switched the black and white. .. looks nice and these cases feel great as they
my only complaint is that the built in screen protector and the zagg invisible shield I bought do not play well with each other. Considering removing the zagg and getting a glass screen protector or just going naked.

tu2u3a2u.jpg
u5u3e7a5.jpg

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
First off the cost of reliable shipping is what brings the price up. To use ups to ship from there look how expensive it is. It cost me $26 to ship it from there. Plus to order only one case it doesn't cost 7 it's more like 9 I paid $35 for one case including shipping . I was trying to get a group that was interested in them together so I could buy bulk cases to lower the cost of them for you guys. Look anywhere elsr online and tell me where you can buy them cheaper than $35 and get an actual tracking number to know where your stuff is. Please I would love to know of another source. But don't make it seem like I would be selling them for triple the cost, factor in shipping them to the states then shipping to your house. Please do some math before you bash someone.

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I may be crazy but I see the bubbles when the phone is on. :banghead:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Yeah its kind of noticeable but only when you are looking at lighter color... It's only because of my zagg invisible shield. If I took it off it would be better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX