Which samsung printers work with note 2?

blackberrymamba

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a samsung ml-2510 and when I connect it via usb...it shows printer connected but when I print it does not print correctly...it prints this page with errors as you can see. I would like to buy a printer that will work with this phone via usb. Any known samsung printers work with this phone?
Sent via tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363823978843.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363823978843.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 25

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
My printer is an HP wireless. Has a USB too. I have the printer share app. Got it free last yr when Amazon market offered as the free app of the day. Had forgotten about it! I have it wifi set up and works awesome with my Note2.
You will need a printer app in order to use with Note2. At least I do.
Contact Samsung. You can email them or possibly see if printers on their site. If you have a printer and it works with an app that might work too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

blackberrymamba

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
My printer is not wireless however :( so I have to use usb otg to connect it to a printer. I have another printer that I haven't tried the printershare app on. I've tried a lot of the printer apps and I guess no app has the driver for the samsung ml-2510.

Sent via tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My printer is an HP wireless. Has a USB too. I have the printer share app. Got it free last yr when Amazon market offered as the free app of the day. Had forgotten about it! I have it wifi set up and works awesome with my Note2.
You will need a printer app in order to use with Note2. At least I do.
Contact Samsung. You can email them or possibly see if printers on their site. If you have a printer and it works with an app that might work too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

I also have a hp wireless Web printer. The hp print app has had several updates recently and it's really good now. I love that my printer has its own email address and all I have to do to print something,, without the app or wifi,, is email it to my printer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781