Getting below/average battery life?
I see people claiming they get at least a day out of their fully charged Note 2, but I'm not really getting anywhere near that. At the most, I'll get maybe 15 hours with moderate usage.
The only reason I've got 16+ right now is because I put it on the charger for a bit. Any tips?
- 03-21-2013, 11:10 PM #2
- 03-22-2013, 02:09 AM #3
- 03-22-2013, 03:42 AM #4
- 03-23-2013, 09:42 AM #6
- 520 Posts
Re: Getting below/average battery life?
I think the main culprit could be your mobile signal... it's kinda crappy :P
That being said, it looks like most of the time your phone is awake when your screen is on, which is normal... (Except that chunk about 3/4 of the graph, near the end... that is odd, what were you doing then?)
Also, which version of Android are you running? When I first got my Note I'd get a full day out of it and not even reach 20%. Cue in an update to 4.1.2 + Exynos patch and my battery performance dropped substantially... It's still usable, but now I'll be lucky if I still have 5% left on my phone by the time I go to bed (being used to seeing 20+ left by the same time before, it IS noticeable). Most users are reporting the same drastic drop after the 4.1.2 update, so that might be why you're not getting the awesome battery this phone once boasted...
- By doomtuba in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 35Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
- By nextmill in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 52Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:03 AM
- By kennedy27403 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2011, 10:27 PM
- By Forgetful in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:45 PM
- By oasis9389 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:06 AM