Samsung Galaxy Note 2 automaticlally turning on WIFI again and again
I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 yesterday. And the most terrible feature is that its automatically turning on wifi and mobile data network again and again. I tried resetting the phone. I also read some threads here relating this problem. But there is no option like Connection Optimizer in my note 2.
Please Help me out...
- 03-22-2013, 07:58 AM #2
- 12-09-2013, 12:22 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 automaticlally turning on WIFI again and again
I did just that, turned off all auto settings for wifi, and it still tries to connect probably every 20 minutes or so. There is wifi where I work, but not good enough to connect to and the phone is constantly trying to connect. If there are other settings, please please share.
- By radyoactive in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:21 PM
- By rajsmbhansali in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 06:55 AM
- By nerdisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM