Samsung Galaxy Note 2 automaticlally turning on WIFI again and again
I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 yesterday. And the most terrible feature is that its automatically turning on wifi and mobile data network again and again. I tried resetting the phone. I also read some threads here relating this problem. But there is no option like Connection Optimizer in my note 2.
Please Help me out...
- 03-22-2013, 07:58 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 automaticlally turning on WIFI again and again
In the wifi menu, hit the menu capacitive button, then select advanced, and unchecke auto connect
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- By radyoactive in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
- By kilofox in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:21 PM
- By rmbhansali in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 06:55 AM
- By nerdisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM