Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Wont charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Biswanath Das View Post
    Thank u guys .I got scared , I bought the note 2 only 2 month back .As per ur suggestion I took a safety pin and scrap inside the usb chrging port and also the cable .ola is charging ***
    If it's new and you have warranty, I would return it.

I've seen this thread and I am new here so not sure how things work but I'll try to figure things out. Well I have a Note 2 GT-N7102. My battery is currently charging but its at a standstill since over night. I take the charger out and it actually gets lower. It hasn't been an issue before till today. I switched cables and tried changing the battery to a full 100% one and it still shows up at 58% and its telling me that ive been 17 hours on the battery when ita been charging. Any ideas on what may be the problem?? please and thank you.

Global Posts
    13,895 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by Souchi View Post
    I've seen this thread and I am new here so not sure how things work but I'll try to figure things out. Well I have a Note 2 GT-N7102. My battery is currently charging but its at a standstill since over night. I take the charger out and it actually gets lower. It hasn't been an issue before till today. I switched cables and tried changing the battery to a full 100% one and it still shows up at 58% and its telling me that ive been 17 hours on the battery when ita been charging. Any ideas on what may be the problem?? please and thank you.
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried a different cable?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Reece Curtis View Post
    Hi Guys sorry if in the wrong place. But my SGN2 has suddenly stopped charging. I only got the phone just over a month ago. I think it's the USB port as a couple of days after getting the phone I noticed sometimes it would stop charging like a loose connection but never really got round to getting it looked at as been really busy. I got the phone on contract from Phones 4 U and was wondering what I should do. Do I take it into the Phones 4 U store? am I still covered on a guarantee or w.e?

Thanks Guys

Reece
    Look on the bottom your phone at the prongs for your charger slides in MIB Ben too far down because you try to put the charger in upside down what I had to do to fix my charger was in them back up and slide the charger in down so that the Chargers with slide into the charger

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Souchi 

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 won't charge?

Yeah that has happened before, but the top side of the charger port is broken but i still manage to charge the phone and the battery will be off and charging overnight and i will turn it on remove the charger cable and tells me that my batter is dying still. So is it the battery that wont hold the issue or do i need to fix the charger manually by changing the board? I had restarted the phone to see if it may have been an app that drains it but it still does that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12