- 2 Posts
Memory Full Problem
The Internal memory on my phone is full.So I tried to delete so media/photos went into gallery however I get the message to delete photos and media. I cleared the cache on all applications but still no joy.
Then I downloaded Kies 1st on the mac osx Lion, I tried to connect and It would not recognize the device so I go into my windows 7 machine and install Kies again, still nothing.
The only thing that happens when I use the USB is it charges, the notification gives me no other options, Debug mode is selected tried all the usual tricks taking battery out ect.
I'm stuck as I cannot delete the photos on the phone and cannot do it through usb as mass storage as osx or win 7 will not recognise the device..
Just a quick update I tried using my wife's note 2 and all works fine. Just on my note 2 It simply will not connect to Kies or my computer and only charges. I also tried other usb cables
- 03-29-2013, 02:53 PM #2
- 119 Posts
Re: Memory Full Problem
Note 2 come with a file explorer app which Samsung provided, it called "My Files". Use that app to delete the pictures. Opening My Files app, click image and it will show you a list of folders that have images in it. Click one of those folder and try to delete the pictures that you don't need
Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
- By movieman742 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2011, 10:39 PM
- By TxDoc in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:06 PM
- By emdee81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:24 PM
- By jacob.downey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 14Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
- By droidluvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:41 PM