Package file invalid. Help please.

avlucas

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
My friend bought a new phone and gave me his note 2. It was working flawlessly. He did a factory reset and I logged in. Im coming from a GNex. I put my accounts and went to play store to update and download some apps. Half of the updstes went through. But the other half such as:
Google +
Google search
Google maps
Chrome
Are not updating, it shows a message: package file invalid. Then I tried to dowlaad some apps and it was ok. For games, googe currents, the forum app, but for dome reason apps such as :
Facebook
Are not installing. It shows the Same Message . I tried everithing . Cleaning cache , uninstalling updates, I'm getting crazy. Everything else is fine.
If someone can give me s light.
Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Rooted or anything? Apps may akready be updated or if you are trying update apps that arent compatible with your phone could be problematic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem.
Are you updating on 3G or Wi-Fi? It occurred for me on Wi-Fi but after I updated a few on 3G it stopped happening.
Not sure why it happened though.

avlucas

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Its stock samsung, im trying over 3g. Havent tried wi-fi. Haven't got it. Already got a new sim card and the apps are compatible, my friend had this same apps before and worked flawlessly. I don't know if something happened during the factory reset

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums