Moving iPhone Texts messages to Note 2?

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I know you can import pictures/contacts from iPhone to Note 2.. but can you transfer SMS/Text messages as well?

I'm wondering because when I switched from iPhone 3gs to iPhone 4s I was able to do this with ease.

But now I'm a new Note 2 user I'd like to keep my texts messages as a lot of it has sensitive information that I keep on there.

namtaffy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know of a way to import the text messages but have you thought about copying any sensitive information to secure notes. For example I use lastpass to manage all of my passwords and use its secure notes to store any sensitive information. This way everything is encrypted and synced across all of my devices and computers. Lastpass is a subscription service but it's inexpensive (about ?7 or $10) a year and definitely keeps you very secure.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Android Central Forums

namtaffy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
For some reason the forum app won't let me edit my above post. I just checked and you should be able to copy the texts to your sim and onto your note 2 by then copying them from the sim. I'm not sure how to do this on iPhone but the ability is there in the settings on note 2

namtaffy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Another lastpass user! Its a pretty sweet service (its now $12 a year, still reasonable)

Yes it is. Between lastpass, gmail and Dropbox any one of my devices or all of them could spontaneously combust at this very moment and I wouldn't lose one shred of data ;) and best of all my stuff is very very secure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox