- 61 Posts
Sending videos via email and text
I am having difficulty sending videos via text and email. I made a 16 second video and it won't send either email or text as it says it's too big!?!?!? I never had this issue on my iphone. So far this is Bug for me as I m always sending family members videos who don't always check into Facebook. I can upload to Facebook without a problem though. I tried a third party app to "shrink" the video but it sent the video so distorted and ruined my video. Ugh!!! The Facebook upload was perfect, why can't I send videos with good clarity and sound via email and text???
I've only had my Note for 3 days coming from iphone 5 and never had an Android.
Thanks for the help!!!
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.
- 04-14-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 04-14-2013, 09:58 PM #4
- 280 Posts
Re: Sending videos via email and text
You will have to down size resolution of the file in other words take the video in a lower limted file. When you take a video there is an options call "recording mode" and select Limit for MMS.
- By JkdJedi in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:02 PM
- By kyfredrickson in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:43 AM
- By jhodnettejr in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2011, 10:37 AM
- By kyfredrickson in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:59 PM
- By socon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2010, 12:02 AM