Samsung Note II and S Planner Exchange Sync

johnlopez3845

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am having this issue for the past few months where I cannot sync my o365 Exchange Calendar to my S Planner. Whenever I receive meeting/calendar invites, I need to open S Planner and click Sync before it would appear there. I have Gmail, Facebook, and ActiveSync added under S Planner but I have unchecked Gmail and Facebook so they won't appear and only my corporate appointments would appear.

I also tried to send a meeting invite to one of my colleagues using my phone. The appointment appeared on S Planner but when I checked my MS Outlook's Sent Items and Calendar, the meeting invite isn't there. I had to click Sync on the phone to sync everything on my Outlook.

I already tried to rebuilt my account last night but still the same. My colleagues are not having any issues with their S3 phones and fortunately I'm the only one using N2. I have also tried to use an iPhone just to see if it's a server issue but iPhone is working fine.

Anyone of you experienced the same thing?

Thanks in advance.

JL

Dr Steevil

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not terribly sure about the Note 2 and how this affects that program but try this. Go into your system settings and look under accounts for your Corporate email account. Open that and select account settings. Select your email address then scroll down and look for "Mailbox check frequency". Make sure this is set to Automatic (Push). Then scroll down and check off all the push settings for what you want pushed (email, calendar, tasks). Also if you're not on wife and still want automatic push over 3g/4g make sure Sync over wi-fi only is not checked.
Again your system may be a little different but look for something similar.

Good luck! I know that's gotta be a headache for you. I thrive on my ability to get work related stuff over my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

johnlopez3845

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the quick reply. I have already tried the push settings but it didn't work either. I am using all the settings you have mentioned but it doesn't really work. I am not sure if my S Planner was corrupted or anything but I ran out of ideas. :(

johnlopez3845

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey dude, have you resolved the problem? Mine is still not working. I have tried to restore my phone back to factory default and manually configured back my email but still the same.

nessposs

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
good luck, thrive on my ability to get work related stuff over my phone too,thank you
22.gif

MLAUS

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi JL
I have a similar problem with my Note 2.
SPlanner syncs ok with meetings I create/edit/delete on Exchange but if I create/edit/delete an event on SPlanner it wont update Exchange.
Seems to be one way sync'ing only from Exchange to SPlanner.
Any ideas?
Thanks
ML

Francois Van Wyk

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly the same issue with my S4. My exchange syncs with my s planner fine but when I add events on my s planner (phone) it does not appear anywhere else. Pls help with this issue someone.

Fuad Yusuf

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
While I dont have problem with Note 3, I do have problem with Note 5...i.e. syncing is only one way from PC to HP and refuse from HP to PC?

Any tips welcomed!