- 77 Posts
Which is the best slim case
I know it's yet another case question but I need help.
I bought a Seidio Surface case from the States I live in the UK and I love it BUT it never from day one locked in place properly when it was on the phone I tried a little bit of folded paper under the shorter part which helped push it up and lock it slightly.
This never really worked and the case kept separating so I took the paper out and now the fastening clip has broken away, this isn't due to the paper but due to me constantly trying to get it to lock. So my opinion of Sedio cases is not a good one I didn't save my receipt so I can't really return it and I need to buy a new case. I will not buy another Seidio case ever.
The Seidio was really slim and I liked that so which one can I get, I would like a kickstand if possible but I would consider one without if it was a good one, I sort of like the Cruzerlite case with the kickstand but it covers the volume and power buttons and I prefer them uncovered, so any help guys? I would like a bit of protection for the phone as well but I can't cope with anything bulky
Any help much appreciated
- 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM #2
Re: Which is the best slim case
- 04-20-2013, 07:40 PM #3
- 04-21-2013, 07:09 AM #4
- By LovesJapanManga in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2011, 08:43 AM
- By handsomeprince in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:46 PM
- By maniabeatle01 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:43 AM
- By marcg611 in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:49 PM
- By marcg611 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:43 AM