Note 2 case for small hands

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey there. I'm a 40ish female. Love my note 2. I currently have my phone In a Evecase (snap case with credit card and drivers license slot). This feels great in my hand. I have an Otterbox defender but it makes it to wide. But I dropped my phone the other day in the Evecase and my screen cracked. The case doesn't come over the phone front to provide front protection.
There aren't many dealers here where I live to check cases so I would like some suggestions if you have a moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey there. I'm a 40ish female. Love my note 2. I currently have my phone In a Evecase (snap case with credit card and drivers license slot). This feels great in my hand. I have an Otterbox defender but it makes it to wide. But I dropped my phone the other day in the Evecase and my screen cracked. The case doesn't come over the phone front to provide front protection.
There aren't many dealers here where I live to check cases so I would like some suggestions if you have a moment

Hey.... I'm a 40ish male...and I too love the note 2 as well. I completely agree with you regarding the Otterbox case making the phone a bit too wide for my liking even though I have BIG hands...lol.

My previous phone was a GNex which I had a Seidio Active case which was awesome. I was going to purchase another for the Note 2, however, after doing some extensive research I purchased the Case-Mate Pop instead. Without a doubt, I LOVE the look, feel and support that it gives the phone. I'm a business person, so I wanted a phone/case that wasn't too bulky in the pockets and still looked nice when in use. I have to say that I would recommend it.

The case can be purchased at any AT&T store... or.... the other case I would suggest looking at is the Seidio Active... that too is very nice IMO..

On a side note, I also enjoy nice dinners, red wine and long walks by the beach....lol... 80)

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
LMAO... What, I fulfilled my technical obligation first... Then I figured I would maximize the opportunity just in case she need any additional help or further assistance.. Lol

... Sent from my tablet, please excuse any typos...

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
LMAO... What, I fulfilled my technical obligation first... Then I figured I would maximize the opportunity just in case she need any additional help or further assistance.. Lol

I'll let my husband know :-D

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty much the story of my life.... Lol, yes please let him know that there are still nice people out there that are willing to help out whenever they can...

At least it made me you chuckle a little....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX