1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default video player problem

Hello fellow Android users. I'm new to the forum so bare with me. When selecting a video to play on my browser whether its the stock internet or chrome browser I would get a prompt asking me which player id like to use: mxplayer or the stock video player. However now it only gives me the option to choose the mxplayer? Anyways I can fix this? Mostly in part because I wany yo use the pop up video in the original video player

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

Default Re: video player problem

You may have accidentally hit the button to "always" use that app instead of "only once". You just have to go into the browser settings and reset it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Default Re: video player problem

Quote Originally Posted by Rancan1 View Post
    Hello fellow Android users. I'm new to the forum so bare with me. When selecting a video to play on my browser whether its the stock internet or chrome browser I would get a prompt asking me which player id like to use: mxplayer or the stock video player. However now it only gives me the option to choose the mxplayer? Anyways I can fix this? Mostly in part because I wany yo use the pop up video in the original video player
    MxPlayer plays anything including webstreams, basically anything. No need to change it, however if you absolutely want tthe option you need to go into app manager and browse to the browser app you are using and reset app preferences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2