Not registered on network Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Hello there, couldnt find any solution for this problem so I just posted a thread here as my last resort.
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, I haven't rooted this phone whatsoever.
I got this phone from "Globe telecoms" That's one of our carriers here in the Philippines. I pay around $45 a month for the phone and the bill.
In the past 48 hours I've been getting this Not registered to network error when I try to make calls/messages.
I can't receive or make calls/texts.
I tried restarting and removing the sim card already. Still not working
Does anybody have a solution for this problem?
- 05-01-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 05-01-2013, 12:18 PM #3
- 06-23-2013, 09:56 AM #6
- 06-29-2013, 12:18 AM #7
- 3 Posts
Re: Not registered on network Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
I've got a similar issue....my Note will periodically come up with a 'Not registered on the network' message. Worse, people call, get a number of rings, but my phone doesn't ring. I can calll other people, the phone will ring on my end like I am attempting to complete a call, and I get their voice mail, but their phone never rang... any ideas?
- 07-08-2013, 10:50 AM #8
- 07-24-2013, 06:45 PM #9
- 04-09-2014, 06:51 AM #10
- By sirdomino in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2016, 07:21 AM
- By wally27 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:50 AM
- By Sakib Ahmed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:22 AM
- By pendraggon87 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Stonecold in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2011, 04:15 PM