Not able to upload S note birthday greeting to facebook

Shona Tan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
After looking at the video in youtube about introducing expression tools in Note 2, so I thought of trying. After syncing S planner with facebook, I tried to send an S note birthday greeting and upload to facebook but I received notifications that uploading failed. Did I miss out any steps or syncing went wrong? Pls advice.

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying as well.. I gave up on it I've ask before no one has responded yet.. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried doing a screen shot and uploading it that way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

SC Sharma

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
While loading facebook app on the phone, your choice to permit "S note to post messages to facebook on your behalf" is asked. If at that stage you said "no" or "skip". Then this permission is not available and messages cannot be uploaded. You need to provide this permission. In case you find it difficult to find out how to give this permission, simply uninstall the facebook app and reinstall it. When the choice is asked, say yes.

Remember nothing will happen to you facebook synched contacts during the reinstall. They would just have to be re synched after install.
Enjoy.

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I finally got it to work.. When u open the calender go into settings and go to sync and add Facebook

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

Piara singh

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried both uninstalling and installing FB again and checking the settings in S note greatings for sync with facebook, but still its not working, can anyone help me out for this....

yaserelhasan

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Nothing works for me, I tried uninstall facebook app, change the samsung account and removed the samsung note 2 app on facebook,even I reflashed the stock rom and flashed again from Kies and nothing!
Please advise :( this makes me crazy.
Thanks and regards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress