Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jdub1981
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default note 2 ?????

i want to get a new phone and i really like the note 2 but its a huge phone , but are there any smaller but just as good phones at the market at the moment ? ,i am really confused
    Last edited by humzaawan123; 05-06-2013 at 06:27 AM.

Default Re: note 2 ?????

so, how is posting this supposed to help that confusion?

I'm getting the GN2 once my tax return hits. I want it BECAUSE it's huge.
    I'm not sure I understand the question if there is one here..?
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

oh sorry , i meant to say should i get note 2 or are there smaller but just as good phones on the market at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by humzaawan123 View Post
    oh sorry , i meant to say should i get note 2 or are there smaller but just as good phones on the market at the moment
    Sure. Have a look at the samsung galaxy s4. Slightly smaller screen (if the Note 2 seems too big) , similar to note 2,but without the stylus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Thanked by:

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

There are only 2 phones currently available that might be on par with the note 2, which is already 7 months old, the gs4 and maybe the htc one. Yes the note 2 is huge, but it isnt unwieldly. Id take a trial run with note 2. If you dont like take it back and trade, it a small % restocking fee.

Plus, neither of the other choices have pens. I didnt think id use it much at first but samsung had it basically integrated into every aspect of the phone, some apps get added features while using it and others just use it like an extension of your finger. But all apps including ones in the playstore work with it. My suggestion is to give the Note 2 a legitimate try and not a halfass trial run. You will come away impressed. Once you go this big all others feel like toys.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jdub1981; 05-06-2013 at 09:14 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
    vr002sh and humzaawan123 like this.
    _X_

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

There are many good phones out there that have the same specs and software(s3 & s4)

However for most users what makes the notes 2 such a great phone is the size and pen.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

are there any more phones , with that pen feature , i don't mean buying a separate stylus but something like a note 2 in that sense
    _X_

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

are there any more phones , with that pen feature , i don't mean buying a separate stylus but something like a note 2 in that sense
    No.
    Thanked by:

that's just it, you can buy a pen stylus and it'll work with a lot of the phones but the note2 has built in functionality specifically for the stylus (not to mention a special slot in the phone for storage of the stylus, it even detects when you pull the stylus out and can start the note taking application automatically, for example)
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
    There are many good phones out there that have the same specs and software(s3 & s4)

However for most users what makes the notes 2 such a great phone is the size and pen.
    The s3 has the same specs? Whoa. Ok, not same, different processor, battery, everything. Same old touchwiz minus the s pen.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away