Chrome Browser

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone use the Google Chrome Browser & if you do how does it compare to the stock Samsung Bowser ?
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I think it's about the same. The reason I use it is because I can sink it with my desktop Chrome browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

skafri

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I use Chrome. I tried all the others and kept going back to Chrome.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I use chrome for work.. have my work related bookmarks there. Use the stock for everything else. They are close to the same
I just like having one for work and one for play
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't be bothered with chopping and changing like that. I just use Chrome and set it as the default for anything internet related. Otherwise that annoying pop up asking you which app to use irritates me.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I use Chrome on everything Android and Windows that I use. I've tried many other browsers as well, especially before it was so much better than the stock Android browser from the GB/ICS days. The syncing is huge (only managing one set of bookmarks, use multiple folders to separate work and play).

Internet_Tough_Guy

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the the stock browser's top ribbon set up. i use chrome exclusively, mostly because it is smooth, doesn't lag, familar UI, and it syncs nicely with Google Now.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I use chrome, in tablet mode. (Rooted, using xposed module). Looks just like the pc counterpart. However, anything with flash, I use the stock...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting deja vu, but Firefox FTW! And that's on phone, tab, and PC.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD