Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdub1981
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Default Spen apps!

This is a notice for those who want to know what they can use the spen for.

You can use it on any note 2 specific app and in doing so you are sometimes given special options. You can also use it on ANY playstore app.

Wait there is more. But if you are looking for some new specific spen apps then look no further. I know that when I received my note 2 it didnt have a samsung appstore and I had to download it seperately. You can go to and down the the appstore for free on the mainpage of this site.

When its done you can browse the appstore and somewhere on the main screen should be a section called best spen apps. I hope this helps someone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spen apps!-uploadfromtaptalk1368666660773.jpg   Spen apps!-uploadfromtaptalk1368666739237.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    LadiJae likes this.

Default Re: Spen apps!

To add to this. a couple of great drawing apps that are great is Infinate paper and PS Touch.
    also, you cannot access this using firefox mobile. it worked fine on the stock browser though.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsoulreaver View Post
    To add to this. a couple of great drawing apps that are great is Infinate paper and PS Touch.
    also, you cannot access this using firefox mobile. it worked fine on the stock browser though.
    AFAIK PS Touch will not work on a Note 2 unless rooted. If someone knows different please let us know.
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

I can guarantee ps touch works on both the note 2 and note 8. I have both apps. Its a fully supported and very very awesome app. When you go to it in the play store choose to read reviews from note 2 users only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2