All Share Play to Samsung Link = battery drain

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I received an email from Samsung announcing that All Share Play would be updated to Samsung Link. I opened the All Share Play app on my Note 2 and sure enough, it directed me to the play store to update the app, which i foolishly did.

Normally I take the phone off the charger about 6AM and put it back on about 11PM, normally i have 50% battery left. Well today by 5PM I was under 30%. Took a look and found that Samsung Link had used 75% of my battery.

I uninstalled the update and then disabled the app, hoping that solves it.

Wondering if anyone else had this experience?

TexasCoop

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I've disabled Samsung Link after I read your post. It was eating away a lot of my battery. I have 38% battery life currently, and Samsung Link used 22%, while the screen used 52%. Google NOW was the other culprit. I turned that off yesterday. I'm going to test the phone for a few days without those two. Then I'll try Google Now again to see how bad it really drains the battery.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
They both have caused my batterie problems in the past. Allshare play drained 30 percent in an hour about 3 months ago. I wasnt even using it I was in class and felt my phone getting warm.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
you go to settings, then application manager, then all. first uninstall the updates, then you will see the disable button

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX